The mobility and transportation industry is experiencing a flood of ground-breaking innovations, from electric vehicles and autonomous driving to 5G connectivity and cooperative transportation. To support the new technologies entering the market, advanced and superior materials are required, for instance, strong and light materials that reduce the vehicle’s weight and minimize energy consumption. Polymers possess the necessary attributes that fit industry standards and therefore make up a growing part of the mobility market manufacturing materials.
Lidorr Elements offers a wide variety of quality materials manufactured by some of the leading companies in the world. Advancements in materials science by these companies contribute to the development of the automobile industry:
- Covestro – offers polycarbonate products, polycarbonate blends, films, polyols, isocyanates, and polyurethane dispersions.
- LANXESS – offers materials such as polyamide and polybutylene terephthalate (PBT).
- Bond Laminates – offers organo sheets.
- INEOS Styrolution – offers styrene blends, such as ABS, ASA, SAN, SMMA, ASAPC, ABSPA, ASAPA, MBS, and SBC.
- Arlanxeo – offers synthetic rubbers such as Chloroprene Rubber (CR), Butyl Rubber (IIR), Chlorobutyl Rubber (CIIR), Bromobutyl Rubber (BIIR) , Butadiene Rubber (BR)’ Emulsion-Styrene Butadiene Rubber (E-SBR), Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM), Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Rubber (EVM) , Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR), Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR), and Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR).
- Momentive – offers many silicones such as LSR, RTV and electronic materials.
Our people consult and support many Israeli companies from development stages to mass production. Looking for a product, material, or technology? We are here to help. Contact us for assistance.
How can we help?
We know, it is not easy to find the right material, product or technology. We are here to help.