Synthetic rubbers are versatile polymers that are needed almost in every industry, especially in mobility and transportation, construction, electricity and isolation. To harness the rubber’s native attributes, additives, stimulators and vulcanizes are added to a mixture that is synthetic rubber.
Lidorr Elements offers a range of top-quality synthetic rubbers from Arlanxeo that are being used by some of the leading companies in the world. Among the products available are:
- Baypren – Chloroprene Rubber (CR)
Butyl and Halobutyl Butyl Rubber (IIR), Chlorobutyl Rubber (CIIR) and Bromobutyl Rubber (BIIR)
- Buna CB – Butadiene Rubber (BR)
- Buna SE – Emulsion and Solution -Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Keltan – Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM)
- Levamelt/Levapren – Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Rubber (EVM)
- Therban – Hydrogenat Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR)
- Krynac/Perbunan/Baymod – Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
Moreover, we represent LANXESS and supply, among others, its chemicals and additives for rubber processing.
Our people consult and support many Israeli companies from early stages of development to mass production. Looking for a product, material, or technology? We are here to help. Contact us for assistance.
How can we help?
We know, it is not easy to find the right material, product or technology. We are here to help.