Thermoplastic polymers are materials offering many important properties, have high degree of design flexibility, and are recyclable. Thermoplastic raw materials fit countless applications and are processed in various manufacturing techniques such as injection molding, extrusion, co-extrusion, calendering, blow-molding and others. Thermoplastic polymers are applied in many industries, for example, construction, automobile and mobility, medical devices, electronics, cosmetics, packaging and energy.
Lidorr Elements is one of the leading suppliers of thermoplastic raw materials and additives, providing an extensive portfolio of quality materials from the largest producers in the world:
- Covestro – develops and manufactures polycarbonate, polycarbonate blends (PC/PBT, PC/PET, PC/ASA, PC/ABS) and thermoplastic polyurethane.
- INEOS Styrolution – offers many top-level styrenes, including ABS, ASA, SAN, SMMA, MBS, SBC and blends such as ASA/PC, ABS/PA and ASA/PA.
- LANXESS – offers multiple polyamides (PA6, PA66, PA6I, PA6-copolymer) and polybutylene terephthalate (PBT).
- Evonik – offers PA12 for high performance and increased stability and PEEK especially for medical devices and equipment.
- Kingfa – offers PP, PMMA, PVC, POM and many more.
Our partners comply with strict international health, safety and environmental standards, such as REACH, ROHS, SVHC, ISO 9001 and ISO 14101. In addition, many of their materials are approved according to industry-specific standards, such as FDA, UL94, UL746, NSF and biocompatibility.
Our people consult and support many Israeli companies from early stages of product development to mass production. Looking for a product, material, or technology? We are here to help. Contact us for assistance.
How can we help?
We know, it is not easy to find the right material, product or technology. We are here to help.